@Pavi - I respectfully disagree. This is NOT an LOL situation. Oh God :)
@Sir - Hello Sir! Thank you very much :) It was a total shock because Milan just locked down and sort of refused to play or something but there is always the next season. Continuity is the best part of any sport. There is comfort in that :) I have put it behind me Sir, except for this one incident when I had to dunk a cousin of mine (he is a Manchester united fan)...he was singing "Glory glory Man United" at the top of his voice whenever he saw me so I really had no choice :)
Is there a connection between my blog's title and the header picture? No. The picture is there because I love football. The title...well...it is one that I guffawed out once with my mouth full. In my defense, it was totally knee-jerk. Who I am is perhaps best summed up by the apparent disparity between the picture and the title. My love of writing and for the English language is immense. I blog because I love to write. Recognizing the need for improvement while remembering to have fun :-) *Grin :-D*
5 comments:
LOL..This is your best post ever..And the timing?? Do you really want me to comment more on this? LOL:-D sorry :p
My sympathies, Vaishnavi. Congratulations on the superbly apposite brevity of the post, too.
Anyway, football will survive, and so will AC MIlan, and so will you. I hope you have put the disappointment behind you already.
Sir
@Pavi - I respectfully disagree. This is NOT an LOL situation. Oh God :)
@Sir -
Hello Sir!
Thank you very much :) It was a total shock because Milan just locked down and sort of refused to play or something but there is always the next season. Continuity is the best part of any sport. There is comfort in that :) I have put it behind me Sir, except for this one incident when I had to dunk a cousin of mine (he is a Manchester united fan)...he was singing "Glory glory Man United" at the top of his voice whenever he saw me so I really had no choice :)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sorry, no hard feelings :P :P :P
@Avi - Hmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment