Sunday, September 5, 2010

True Love

b : Sigh.
B : What?
b : Nothing....just thinking.
B : Oh....hm.
b : I love you.
B : I love you too.
b : Joey the cockroach!!
B : What??
b : Joey....the cockroach.
B : I heard you the first time, what is that?
b : Me. No. You.
B : We are cockroaches now?
b : It's cute.
B : Cute. Okay.
b : Can't you be romantic?
B : About cockroaches??
b : Like Noah.
B : Who the hell is Noah??
b : Noah from The Notebook!
B : He is romantic how?
b : He says she's a bird.
B : That's romantic. You are a bird. My break is over, I need to get back to my desk.
b : Joey the cockroach!!
B : What have we discussed about talking at work?
b : Sorry.
B : It's okay. Two minutes.
b : So basically, they are birds but we are cockroaches. Now say I am Joey.
B : You are Joey.
b : Now say you are Joey too.
B : I am not a cockroach.
b : If I am Joey then you are a cockroach.
B : Don't want to be.
b : You are not romantic at all.
B : Okay. If you are Joey, I am Joey. I love you. Can I hang up now?
b : Joey the cockroach!!!
B : Oh God.

1 comment:

dsdsds said...

that was hilarious and way to get their attention (standing on their last nerve).. MEN!! (wish i have a eye rolling smiley here)