I have wished Argentina to win the Cup from 1982 onwards. This time it is no different. They are a good enough team this time but the defence look suspect. My dark horses are Uruguay and Chile. Would really like them to go forward.
Is there a connection between my blog's title and the header picture? No. The picture is there because I love football. The title...well...it is one that I guffawed out once with my mouth full. In my defense, it was totally knee-jerk. Who I am is perhaps best summed up by the apparent disparity between the picture and the title. My love of writing and for the English language is immense. I blog because I love to write. Recognizing the need for improvement while remembering to have fun :-) *Grin :-D*
1 comment:
I have wished Argentina to win the Cup from 1982 onwards. This time it is no different. They are a good enough team this time but the defence look suspect. My dark horses are Uruguay and Chile. Would really like them to go forward.
Are you on facebook!
Post a Comment